Last Friday we “soft launched” WorldsBestCheesecake.com, an exciting new partnership that Madison+Main has entered into with four VERY COOL companies. We are now part owners of WBC Ventures, LLC, a partnership between Daystar Desserts, Data Directions, BHVA Ventures and Madison+Main. Our friend John Fernandez is baking up delicious cheesecakes at Daystar Desserts in Ashland. Brian Harding is providing customer service and logistics through BHVA. Mark Creery and his team at Data Directions have built a stellar e-commerce website and the kids at Madison+Main have created the new brand and will provide all marketing and PR services. I will be the official taste tester.
Although, the official announcement comes next week, the hard launch happened this afternoon… about nine minutes ago. Sooooooo, here’s what I need you to do:
1.Check out the website at www.worldsbestcheesecake.com
2. Try not to eat your computer.
3. Order your favorite flavor (we make New York style, Strawberry Swirl, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Salted Caramel, Triple Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Creme Brûlée, Brownie Fudge and for a limited time… Pumpkin Streusel)
4. Wait patiently by the door for the UPS man.
5. Share your cheesecake with friends and family
6. Share the love on Facebook and Pinterest. #CheesecakeLove
To read the full article, follow this link.